- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
HFM - USERPARAMS table - BLOBDATA column
Does anyone know how to decipher the "BlobData" column in the USERPARAMS table from an HFM database?
It looks like hexadecimal numbers or character codes but I have no idea what they mean. I would think that field carries information such as dates but probably more.
Any help appreciated :-)
Thank you very much in advance.