- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
ODI 12c - Get source column of a target table column
I was wondering if there is a odi_repo table which stores information of each column on target table its column from source?
Sometimes when I'm writing documentation for my mappings I just need a easier way to write down my target table columns, and their sources (with schema).
Thanks in advance!