- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
HFM Extended Analytics to Extract Data using Task Flow, very slow in Production
We have HFM 220.127.116.11 in our environment.
We used extended analytics and scheduled one task flow to extract Ownership data into file.
- In Testing server, the extraction took 30 minutes to complete
- In Production server, the extraction took almost half day to complete
Both Testing and Production have the same data, same specification, and the same task flow definition.
No consolidation was running in Production when the extraction being executed.
All the other task flows are working fine except for this extract Ownership task flow.
Any one have idea for this behavior and what else to check?
Appreciate the help!