- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
JMS message not deleted after replytoSuccess
We have implemented guaranteed delivery SOA BPEL Composite using the replyfault and replytosuccess to JMS .
On few rare occasions , we had instances where the message from JMS queue was again processed [ 1 more time ] even after replytosuccess message returned .
How can we avoid this duplicate instance invocation ?