- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 65 Insurance
- 536.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Data Managment - PBCS - Skip Rows in File load?
I have a file that comes from source system NetSuite in this format.
Can't I have it skip the Header Row? It's balance sheet, thus I need to have NZP in the Expressions. Once I do that then it tries to load the header row....
Can't I do an Explicit map of 'Total' to Ignore and then that would eliminate the 'Total' row from loading?