- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
HFM EPMA to FCCS migration
We are exploring the options to migrate Hyperion Financial Management Application (HFM) Created in EPMA (version 22.214.171.124) from on prem to EPM cloud (FCCS). While trying to migrate the metadata using the Oracle support note - HFM to EPM Cloud Migration Utilities (Doc ID 2420798.1), there is a step to export the metadata from HFM via LCM as follows:
- Navigate...Administer...Shared Services Console...
- Select 'Application Groups"
- Select the group that your app is under...
- Single-click on the application name
- Under "Configuration", check the "Properties" checkbox
- Click the "Dimensions" check box
- Click the Export button
I don't find the "Dimensions" for my application. There is only properties under configuration. Is it because it is created in EPMA? Is there a separate document to migrate the metadata for the applications created in EPMA?
I am new to Hyperion world and any help in this regard is appreciated.