- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Adding a second iSCSI storage repository?
In addition to all of the other changes that are planned for our 3-node cluster: I'd like to add a second iSCSI storage repository to our 3-node cluster. The cluster members will access the second SR using a pair of NIC's (configured independently of one another so that MPIO may be employed).
- How should I go about adding+configuring the new dual-port NIC's to the cluster members?
- How should I go about adding+configuring the new SR to the cluster?