- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
extend DBMS_MONITOR (or at least DBMS_SYSTEM.set_ev) to allow setting dbk*/dbg* based tracing
DBMS_MONITOR and DBMS_SYSTEM.set_ev seems to be built around the KSD (Kernel Service Debug) infrastructure.
It would be more convenient having an PL/SQL interface to dbk*/dbg* debug functions.
the current method vie ALTER [SESSION|SYSTEM] set events '....' is quite error prone.