- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 533.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.5K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.7K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
LargeSize QFS configuration in HSM 6.1
We have HSM 6.1 installed , Now there is requirement to created multiple 250TB QFS file systems carved out of LUNS from HP 3PAR 8400 storage (storage supports upto max of 16TB LUN).
Now, we would like to know the following -
1) What should be the recommended LUN Size?
2) What should be the mm and md device configuration in stripe mode?
3) Whether can we create multiple resource groups or single resource group in SUN Cluster ?
Looking forward for your response.
Team ISSDC/ISTRAC/ISRO, Bangalore