• 3,769,633 Users
  • 2,252,995 Discussions
  • 7,875,129 Comments

Discussions

Cannot view network drive while in Hyperion SQR Reporting - SQR errors

AnnieM
AnnieM Member Posts: 58 Red Ribbon

Happy 2021!

After my employer performed a network ID conversion, I can no longer run SQRs while within Hyperion SQR Production Reporting

I need to access SQR by selecting "Run As Administrator" (for background on why please see https://community.oracle.com/tech/apps-infra/discussion/4212629/error-running-sqr-sqr-reporting-does-not-support-the-required-functionality)

I receive an error that SQR cannot find a file that is on my L (personal network) drive, as are all files related to running SQRs:

• (SQR 4713) Cannot open the #INCLUDE file: 'syuschdp.ins'
  • (2): No such file or directory

My SQR Parameters are: L:\PROJ\SQR\SOURCE\ -IL:\PROJ\SQR\SOURCE\INCLUDE\ -S

The referenced file in the error message is and has been located there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In File Manager, I can see the drive:

But when I access SQR as Administrator and select "File" -> "Open" I cannot view the "L" drive (which is why I infer I am receiving the errors referenced below):

If I access SQR without using the "Run As Administrator" I do see the L drive; however, again, I receive errors referenced on the link I gave before so need to run as admin.

This issue is not limited to SQR. For a test, I ran another software as Administrator (just for testing purposes) and experienced the same issue with the software not "seeing" my L drive when I selected "File" -> "Open"

Does anyone know why when this issue is occurring?

I am also working with our Help Desk but thus far a resolution has not been found.

I am hoping someone might recognize the issue.

My environment is:

·            Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1

·            64 bi operating system

·            Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.1.0.5.0 - 64bi

Thank you so much! And wishing you all the best this coming new year!

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers