Forum Stats

• 3,769,815 Users
  • 2,253,026 Discussions
  • 7,875,215 Comments

Discussions

FR Explore option not available in 11.2.4 workspace

msesudos
msesudos Member Posts: 32 Red Ribbon

We have installed and configured EPM 11.2.4 newly. Configuration was Successful but we are not finding EXPLORE option to access FR reports available in workspace. Also we are finding that "Document Repository" is not registered under "Default Application Group" in HSS console.

We tried the steps in below document but still facing same issue. Issue is not resolved after following the steps in KM.

Workspace and Document Repository are Missing from the Explore UI Under Default Application Group ( Doc ID 2773157.1 )

Any pointers is highly appreciated.

Best Answer

• msesudos
    Accepted Answer

Hi Krishna,

I configured web server every time the suggested steps in KM  ( Doc ID 2773157.1 ) was performed along with FR configuration but still it did not fix the issue.

Creating a link for DOCREP under "Default Application Group" has fixed the issue. EPM configurator is supposed to create this link right? Could it be due to any possible bug with MS Windows 2019 server/ MS SQL Server 2016 combination for 11.2.4?

Thanks,

Michael

Answers

• Krishna Chukkaluru
    Krishna Chukkaluru Member Posts: 164 Silver Badge

Hi,

When you followed the document, hope you selected the right object Id for FINANCIAL_REPORTING_PRODUCT from your registry file.

Also try to reconfigure web server after configuring FR and restart services and check if you can see Explore option.

Regards,

Krishna

• msesudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the response. Yes. I selected the Object ID for "System Task Configuration" under FINANCIAL_REPORTING_PRODUCT as the hub registration for FINANCIAL_REPORTING_PRODUCT is available under "System Task Configuation" only.

I completed re-configuration of FR (including DB, RMI ports and application deployment). Restarted the services but still faced same issue.

Any suggestions why the suggested steps did not help in this case?

Thanks,

Michael

• Krishna Chukkaluru

Please also try to reconfigure "Web server" and restart the service.

• msesudos
    Accepted Answer

Hi Krishna,

I configured web server every time the suggested steps in KM  ( Doc ID 2773157.1 ) was performed along with FR configuration but still it did not fix the issue.

Creating a link for DOCREP under "Default Application Group" has fixed the issue. EPM configurator is supposed to create this link right? Could it be due to any possible bug with MS Windows 2019 server/ MS SQL Server 2016 combination for 11.2.4?

Thanks,

Michael

• Krishna Chukkaluru

HI Michael,

Good to know that your issue is fixed. It may be a bug. I did not do direct installation of 11.2.4, but with upgrade from prior 11.2.x versions and in 11.2.5 version there is no such issue I have encountered.

Regards,

Krishna