- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
FDMEE 11.2.4 imports rounded off data from Source.
When importing data from source, FDMEE imports rounded off data from the source. For example, if the data in source is 255.8192, it is getting imported as 256.
We need the data to be imported as it is from source. Are there any settings in either FDMEE or ODI that is causing this behavior? Has anyone faced similar behavior and fixed it?