Forum Stats

• 3,838,013 Users
  • 2,262,319 Discussions
  • 7,900,475 Comments

Discussions

Registering to Oracle Cloud Tier issues

User_4DE4T
User_4DE4T Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Not able to sign in to OCI free tier. It validates the card and then it throws the error. Seems no one even from Oracle support also has the answers. Tried multiple cards, enabled international payments, still it fails after card validation. Not expected from cloud provider like Oracle. Also they are giving exam free but can't practice because of non availability of cloud account. Sign up for Azure and AWS is no fuss, now I understand people use AWS or Microsoft cloud!!!

It keeps throwing this error:

Error processing transaction:

It was not possible to complete your registration. Common registration errors occur because of: (a) Use of prepaid cards. Oracle only accepts credit and debit cards (b) Intentional or unintentional masking of location or identity information (c) Incomplete or incorrect account data entry. Please try again if this applies to you. Otherwise, contact Oracle Customer Support.

Answers

• User_09N7N
    User_09N7N Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

As it is mentioned below:

It was not possible to complete your registration. Common registration errors occur because of: (a) Use of prepaid cards. Oracle only accepts credit and debit cards (b) Intentional or unintentional masking of location or identity information (c) Incomplete or incorrect account data entry. Please try again if this applies to you. Otherwise, contact Oracle Customer Support.

What does Incomplete or incorrect account data entry mean?

• User_09N7N
    User_09N7N Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

I have tried almost 5-6 times for creating Oracle Cloud Free Account but again and again I am getting "Error processing transaction".

• User_CT9QV
    User_CT9QV Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

I have the same issue

• SuperKali
    SuperKali Member Posts: 10 Green Ribbon
  • User_4DE4T
    User_4DE4T Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Nobody knows how to solve this error, nor even tries to find the issue. I tried contacting Oracle personnel, they will show how their card works. support says it cant help. Wonderful cloud provider !!! Thanks to Microsoft and AWS for seamless sign in experience.

User_CT9QV
  • SuperKali

@User_4DE4T I don't know anything anymore, they don't even want to try to understand what is triggering the problem, never had problems with AWS, on the contrary, their support always available to solve the problems present in the platform, they at oracle do not even try, this it means that they are paid uselessly because they do not really do anything to help new customers, I am always perplexed, if they will try to make transactions in the future since my account has not been created but has been under manual review for 6 days, I go to report them, because such a thing is unacceptable.

User_CT9QV
  • User_CT9QV
    User_CT9QV Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

I am also struggling with this. Oracle does not want to support me. They just close any open tickets.

SuperKali
  • SuperKali

I have lost hope, 1 week lost like this, I really think I will continue to use AWS if this is what they want, I am quite bored.

User_CT9QV