Forum Stats

• 3,855,052 Users
  • 2,264,453 Discussions
  • 7,905,879 Comments

Discussions

jdev11r3-- oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.ad

761290 Member Posts: 112
edited Nov 4, 2010 2:30AM in JDeveloper and ADF
I installed jdevstudio 11.1.1.3 this morning.

Issue showing in WLS log...
<RegistrationConfigurator><handleError> Server Exception during PPR, #4
oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.adf.model.bean.DCDataRow passed as parameter row to method ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo is invalid: not in the row set.

When using jdev 11.1.1.3
Query is run
First table populates
Second table is populated by partial trigger pointed to the first table
I can then select an item out of the second table
Click on the Item details tab (everything appears to work correctly)

I don't run into issues until I click on another item in the first table then I get nothing but errors and can't recover from it even if I go back to what was originally selected in the first table.

When using jdev 11.1.1.2
The same page was giving me a different type of error before I upgraded. It said in my log file that I had mulitiple forms on the page and that the rich client technology had a problem with it. But I only had one af:form in my source. I had a ticket on this issue and was told that 11.1.1.3 should fix the issue.

:(

Edited by: user9215581 on Apr 29, 2010 1:16 PM
Tagged:

Answers

748017 Member Posts: 49
    Hi,
    I am facing a similar problem where in i get the same error "<RegistrationConfigurator><handleError> Server Exception during PPR, #1
    oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.adf.model.bean.DCDataRow passed as parameter row to method ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo is invalid: not in the row set.
    "

Could you pls let me know if you found a solution.

Thanks
    edited Nov 3, 2010 4:48AM

Edited by: santosh a on Nov 3, 2010 1:48 AM
    edited Nov 3, 2010 4:48AM

Edited by: santosh a on Nov 3, 2010 1:48 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry for the empty posts earlier due to multiple submits.

The problem i am facing is "Partial Trigger causes exception when the tree table has its nodes open/expanded"

Details are described below:

I am creating DataControls of a java class(MyTest.java) and using this to construct my page which has a dropdown and tree table.
    This java class has
    1) List of Class AB(POJO). [something like - List<AB> lstABs = new ArrayList<AB>()]

Now class AB itself has a list of class CD(POJO) - lstCDs
    And class CD itself has a list of class EF(POJO).- lstEFs

Thus making AB-CD-EF in a hierarchy.

I need to show the AB list as a dropdown and the CD-EF for AB as contents of a tree table.
    So when i change the drop down(AB values), the tree table should change automatically to reflect the appropriate child data.(using
    partial triggers)

After generating data controls from MyTest.java; in the DataControls panel for MyTest; i select lstABs and drop it as a select one choice.
    In the DC panel;within: Test-lstABs, i choose lstCDs and drop it as a tree table.I also select lstEFs as the child collection for the tree table.
    The tree table partial triggers on change of the drop down.

So when i change the value in the dropdown, the tree table values change.This only works if the nodes in the tree table are not expanded.

If i expand the nodes in the tree table and then choose some other value in the drop down,i get the error

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    "<RegistrationConfigurator><handleError> Server Exception during PPR, #1
    oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.adf.model.bean.DCDataRow passed as parameter row to method

ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo is invalid: not in the row set.
    at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo(ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.java:1462)
    at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.scrollRangeTo(ViewRowSetImpl.java:2938)
    at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.scrollRangeTo(ViewObjectImpl.java:9534)
    at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlHierBinding.bringNodeToRangeKeyPath(JUCtrlHierBinding.java:784)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.binding.FacesCtrlHierBinding.bringNodeToRangeKeyPath(FacesCtrlHierBinding.java:101)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.binding.RowDataManager.setRowKey(RowDataManager.java:134)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.binding.FacesCtrlHierBinding$FacesModel.setRowKey(FacesCtrlHierBinding.java:633)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.FlattenedTreeCollectionModel.setPath(FlattenedTreeCollectionModel.java:332)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeRendererUtils.initModelForDecode(TreeRendererUtils.java:416)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeRendererUtils.processStampedChildren(TreeRendererUtils.java:1478)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeRendererUtils.processFacetsAndChildren(TreeRendererUtils.java:1349)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeTableRenderer.updateChildren(TreeTableRenderer.java:136)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.updateChildren(UIXComponentBase.java:1055)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.processUpdates(UIXComponentBase.java:843)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXTreeTable.processUpdates(UIXTreeTable.java:154)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl$UpdateModelValuesCallback.invokeContextCallback

(LifecycleImpl.java:1217)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCollection.invokeOnComponent(UIXCollection.java:1032)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnChildrenComponents(UIXComponentBase.java:1333)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnComponent(UIXComponentBase.java:1427)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnChildrenComponents(UIXComponentBase.java:1333)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnComponent(UIXComponentBase.java:1427)
    at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.invokeOnComponent(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:191)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnChildrenComponents(UIXComponentBase.java:133

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Any pointers please.(version - 11.1.1.3.0)
    Thanks.
    any thoughts on why would a partial refresh on an expanded tree cause the exception mentioned?
    thanks.
This discussion has been closed.