This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,889,924 Users
  • 2,269,775 Discussions
  • 7,916,823 Comments

Discussions

jdev11r3-- oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.ad

761290 Member Posts: 112
edited Nov 4, 2010 2:30AM in JDeveloper and ADF
I installed jdevstudio 11.1.1.3 this morning.

Issue showing in WLS log...
<RegistrationConfigurator><handleError> Server Exception during PPR, #4
oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.adf.model.bean.DCDataRow passed as parameter row to method ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo is invalid: not in the row set.

When using jdev 11.1.1.3
Query is run
First table populates
Second table is populated by partial trigger pointed to the first table
I can then select an item out of the second table
Click on the Item details tab (everything appears to work correctly)

I don't run into issues until I click on another item in the first table then I get nothing but errors and can't recover from it even if I go back to what was originally selected in the first table.

When using jdev 11.1.1.2
The same page was giving me a different type of error before I upgraded. It said in my log file that I had mulitiple forms on the page and that the rich client technology had a problem with it. But I only had one af:form in my source. I had a ticket on this issue and was told that 11.1.1.3 should fix the issue.

:(

Edited by: user9215581 on Apr 29, 2010 1:16 PM
Tagged:

Answers

748017 Member Posts: 49
    Hi,
    I am facing a similar problem where in i get the same error "<RegistrationConfigurator><handleError> Server Exception during PPR, #1
    oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.adf.model.bean.DCDataRow passed as parameter row to method ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo is invalid: not in the row set.
    "

Could you pls let me know if you found a solution.

Thanks
    edited Nov 3, 2010 4:48AM

Edited by: santosh a on Nov 3, 2010 1:48 AM
    edited Nov 3, 2010 4:48AM

Edited by: santosh a on Nov 3, 2010 1:48 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry for the empty posts earlier due to multiple submits.

The problem i am facing is "Partial Trigger causes exception when the tree table has its nodes open/expanded"

Details are described below:

I am creating DataControls of a java class(MyTest.java) and using this to construct my page which has a dropdown and tree table.
    This java class has
    1) List of Class AB(POJO). [something like - List<AB> lstABs = new ArrayList<AB>()]

Now class AB itself has a list of class CD(POJO) - lstCDs
    And class CD itself has a list of class EF(POJO).- lstEFs

Thus making AB-CD-EF in a hierarchy.

I need to show the AB list as a dropdown and the CD-EF for AB as contents of a tree table.
    So when i change the drop down(AB values), the tree table should change automatically to reflect the appropriate child data.(using
    partial triggers)

After generating data controls from MyTest.java; in the DataControls panel for MyTest; i select lstABs and drop it as a select one choice.
    In the DC panel;within: Test-lstABs, i choose lstCDs and drop it as a tree table.I also select lstEFs as the child collection for the tree table.
    The tree table partial triggers on change of the drop down.

So when i change the value in the dropdown, the tree table values change.This only works if the nodes in the tree table are not expanded.

If i expand the nodes in the tree table and then choose some other value in the drop down,i get the error

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    "<RegistrationConfigurator><handleError> Server Exception during PPR, #1
    oracle.jbo.InvalidParamException: JBO-25006: Value oracle.adf.model.bean.DCDataRow passed as parameter row to method

ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo is invalid: not in the row set.
    at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.scrollRangeTo(ViewRowSetIteratorImpl.java:1462)
    at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.scrollRangeTo(ViewRowSetImpl.java:2938)
    at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.scrollRangeTo(ViewObjectImpl.java:9534)
    at oracle.jbo.uicli.binding.JUCtrlHierBinding.bringNodeToRangeKeyPath(JUCtrlHierBinding.java:784)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.binding.FacesCtrlHierBinding.bringNodeToRangeKeyPath(FacesCtrlHierBinding.java:101)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.binding.RowDataManager.setRowKey(RowDataManager.java:134)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.binding.FacesCtrlHierBinding$FacesModel.setRowKey(FacesCtrlHierBinding.java:633)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.model.FlattenedTreeCollectionModel.setPath(FlattenedTreeCollectionModel.java:332)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeRendererUtils.initModelForDecode(TreeRendererUtils.java:416)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeRendererUtils.processStampedChildren(TreeRendererUtils.java:1478)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeRendererUtils.processFacetsAndChildren(TreeRendererUtils.java:1349)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.TreeTableRenderer.updateChildren(TreeTableRenderer.java:136)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.updateChildren(UIXComponentBase.java:1055)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.processUpdates(UIXComponentBase.java:843)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXTreeTable.processUpdates(UIXTreeTable.java:154)
    at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl$UpdateModelValuesCallback.invokeContextCallback

(LifecycleImpl.java:1217)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCollection.invokeOnComponent(UIXCollection.java:1032)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnChildrenComponents(UIXComponentBase.java:1333)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnComponent(UIXComponentBase.java:1427)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnChildrenComponents(UIXComponentBase.java:1333)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnComponent(UIXComponentBase.java:1427)
    at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.invokeOnComponent(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:191)
    at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.invokeOnChildrenComponents(UIXComponentBase.java:133

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Any pointers please.(version - 11.1.1.3.0)
    Thanks.
    any thoughts on why would a partial refresh on an expanded tree cause the exception mentioned?
    thanks.
This discussion has been closed.