Forum Stats

  • 3,873,394 Users
  • 2,266,552 Discussions
  • 7,911,524 Comments

Discussions

Developer 6 download problem

3004
3004 Member Posts: 204,171 Green Ribbon
--
We tried to download Developer 6.0 from your new download area
two times and got the following error:

error download:: can not copy file (1023)

Please advise.

Thanks in advance
null

Comments

  • 3004
    3004 Member Posts: 204,171 Green Ribbon
    --
    Shon Naeymirad (guest) wrote:
    : We tried to download Developer 6.0 from your new download area
    : two times and got the following error:
    : error download:: can not copy file (1023)
    : Please advise.
    : Thanks in advance
    ==> Please make sure that you do have enough disk space. I don't
    see any other reason why you do get this message.
    null
  • 3004
    3004 Member Posts: 204,171 Green Ribbon
    --
    Does Oracle offer a CD for the beta version? It will take a long
    time to download 173 mb.

    Oracle Developer Team wrote:
    : Shon Naeymirad (guest) wrote:
    : : We tried to download Developer 6.0 from your new download
    area
    : : two times and got the following error:
    : : error download:: can not copy file (1023)
    : : Please advise.
    : : Thanks in advance
    : ==> Please make sure that you do have enough disk space. I
    don't
    : see any other reason why you do get this message.
    null
  • 3004
    3004 Member Posts: 204,171 Green Ribbon
    --
    Oracle_ques (guest) wrote:
    : Does Oracle offer a CD for the beta version? It will take a
    long
    : time to download 173 mb.
    : Oracle Developer Team wrote:
    : : Shon Naeymirad (guest) wrote:
    : : : We tried to download Developer 6.0 from your new download
    : area
    : : : two times and got the following error:
    : : : error download:: can not copy file (1023)
    : : : Please advise.
    : : : Thanks in advance
    : : ==> Please make sure that you do have enough disk space. I
    : don't
    : : see any other reason why you do get this message.
    ==> Early January we are going to stage several small zip files
    to make it easier for you to download.
    null
This discussion has been closed.