Forum Stats

• 3,876,077 Users
  • 2,267,057 Discussions
  • 7,912,420 Comments

Discussions

SRVE0133E: An error occurred while parsing parameters. java.io.IOException:

843810 Member Posts: 46,938
I am using RSA 7.0. Some times I get this below error when the user select a value in the popup window and clicks on submit button. The value is added to an existing list. Then the user clicks on the refresh button on the parent window. Then the selected values added to the list should be displayed in the parent scree. During this process the vlaues don't get displayed in the parent screen. When I checked the logs this is what I found,

1/20/09 10:15:42:300 IST 0000003c SRTServletReq E SRVE0133E: An error occurred while parsing parameters. java.io.IOException: Async IO operation failed, reason: RC: 10054 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

at com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncChannel.multiIO(AbstractAsyncChannel.java:474)
at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncSocketChannelHelper.read(AsyncSocketChannelHelper.java:19 4)
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioSocketIOChannel.readAIOSync(AioSocketIOChannel.j ava:205)
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioTCPReadRequestContextImpl.processSyncReadRequest (AioTCPReadRequestContextImpl.java:150)
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.TCPReadRequestContextImpl.read(TCPReadRequestContex tImpl.java:109)
at com.ibm.ws.ssl.channel.impl.SSLReadServiceContext.read(SSLReadServiceContext.ja va:225)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.impl.HttpServiceContextImpl.fillABuffer(HttpServiceCont extImpl.java:4136)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.impl.HttpServiceContextImpl.readSingleBlock(HttpService ContextImpl.java:3378)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.impl.HttpServiceContextImpl.readBodyBuffer(HttpServiceC ontextImpl.java:3483)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundServiceContextImpl.getRequestBo dyBuffer(HttpInboundServiceContextImpl.java:1606)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCCByteBufferInputStream.bufferIsGood(WCCByteBu fferInputStream.java:109)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCCByteBufferInputStream.read(WCCByteBufferInpu tStream.java:79)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.http.HttpInputStream.read(HttpInputStream.java:294)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.RequestUtils.parsePostData(RequestUtils.java:29 7)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletRequest.parseParameters(SRTServletRequest .java:1476)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletRequest.getParameter(SRTServletRequest.ja va:1090)
at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.RequestParameterMap.getAttribute(RequestPara meterMap.java:42)
at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.AbstractAttributeMap.get(AbstractAttributeMa p.java:91)
at com.ibm.faces.util.AjaxUtil.getAjaxModeValue(AjaxUtil.java:77)
at com.ibm.faces.util.AjaxUtil.getAjaxMode(AjaxUtil.java:55)
at com.ibm.faces.context.AjaxFacesContextFactory.getFacesContext(AjaxFacesContextF actory.java:95)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:133)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:989)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:930)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.jav a:145)
at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.jav a:100)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWra pper.java:190)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.jav a:130)
at com.ford.it.context.RequestContextFilter.doFilter(RequestContextFilter.java:87)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWra pper.java:190)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.jav a:130)
at com.ford.vems.web.filter.AuthorizationFilter.doFilter(AuthorizationFilter.java: 105)
at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.jav a:147)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.ja va:87)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilterManager .java:761)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilterManager .java:673)

Comments

• jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias
    jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias Member Posts: 24,877 Gold Badge
    10054 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
    The server closed the connection. It explicitly says that.

Is there some other question?
    843810 Member Posts: 46,938
    Is this problem resolved. please share us the solution.
  • jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias
    jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias Member Posts: 24,877 Gold Badge
    tjagan wrote:
    Is this problem resolved. please share us the solution.
    The problem was resolved in my previous response. What part of that did you not understand?
    814691 Member Posts: 1
    Jeez, people like you are a real pain. The OP obviously has a problem and glib answers like yours really don't help. It just so happens that I have the same problem and when I see replies like yours it makes me wanna... well, just use you imagination.
    815148 Member Posts: 1
    Indeed, the first response is a really crappy one, and mean-spirited at that. Displays of smug self-superiority don't help anybody!

I was just examining this same problem, and I discovered a possible solution on the code side. Here was my situation:

I'm passing parameters from one page to another. All of these parameters are contained in a form:

<form>
    <parameter a>
    <parameter b>
    <parameter c>
    </form>

Now, this form has to submit to one of six different pages. Because of this, a small script was written to determine which page to submit to, something like this:

<script>
    if (a) { submitPage = "pageA.jsp?parameterD=0"; } // Notice the fourth parameter here?
    else if (b) { submitPage = "pageB.jsp?parameterD=0"; }
    else if (c) { submitPage = "pageC.jsp?parameterD=0"; }

// Change the form's action to the value of 'submitPage'.
    // Submit the form.
    </script>.

Doing it this way gave me the same error that the OP had. To fix it, I took 'parameterD' off of the value of 'submitPage' and added it into the form's parameters instead. When I did this, the error went away.

Maybe this is the same thing the OP is experiencing. If so, I hope this suggestion helps!
This discussion has been closed.