Forum Stats

  • 3,852,348 Users
  • 2,264,094 Discussions
  • 7,905,039 Comments

Discussions

syllabus of scjp

804234
804234 Member Posts: 1
hi

i want to know the syllabus of SCJP
i am living in India

Edited by: 801231 on Oct 9, 2010 9:42 AM

Answers

  • 796440
    796440 Member Posts: 19,179 Gold Trophy
    There's no google on India's interwebs?
  • jwenting
    jwenting Member Posts: 4,864 Gold Badge
    jverd wrote:
    There's no google on India's interwebs?
    Google isn't in the habit of handing out pirated eBooks, except via their GoogleBooks service which may not contain what our intrepid little pirate wannabe is looking for.
  • darrylburke
    darrylburke Member Posts: 18,007
    jwenting wrote:
    Google isn't in the habit of handing out pirated eBooks, except via their GoogleBooks service which may not contain what our intrepid little pirate wannabe is looking for.
    That was uncalled for. Granted that the OP should have researched this instead of asking on a forum, the question was about the syllabus, not about any books. pirated or otherwise.

    db
  • jwenting
    jwenting Member Posts: 4,864 Gold Badge
    Darryl Burke wrote:
    jwenting wrote:
    Google isn't in the habit of handing out pirated eBooks, except via their GoogleBooks service which may not contain what our intrepid little pirate wannabe is looking for.
    That was uncalled for. Granted that the OP should have researched this instead of asking on a forum, the question was about the syllabus, not about any books. pirated or otherwise.

    db
    "syllabus" is often meant to be the collected lecture notes of a teacher, published by a school for its pupils.
    that's how I understood him to mean it, as wanting someone to send him a copy of coursework or other publications, it's how any student here would have understood it.
  • darrylburke
    darrylburke Member Posts: 18,007
    jwenting wrote:
    Darryl Burke wrote:
    jwenting wrote:
    Google isn't in the habit of handing out pirated eBooks, except via their GoogleBooks service which may not contain what our intrepid little pirate wannabe is looking for.
    That was uncalled for. Granted that the OP should have researched this instead of asking on a forum, the question was about the syllabus, not about any books. pirated or otherwise.

    db
    "syllabus" is often meant to be the collected lecture notes of a teacher, published by a school for its pupils.
    that's how I understood him to mean it, as wanting someone to send him a copy of coursework or other publications, it's how any student here would have understood it.
    There may be a cultural divide here. I go with the meanings as in the Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries.
    http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/syllabus?view=uk
    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/syllabus

    db
  • 808670
    808670 Member Posts: 8
    edited Oct 28, 2010 1:20AM
    Dear friend ,Use the below link for SCJP Objectives,

    http://in.sun.com/training/catalog/courses/CX-310-065.xml

    Hope this helps you.

    Edited by: 805667 on Oct 27, 2010 10:19 PM
  • 811220
    811220 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    The Following are the syllabus details for SCJP 5.
    1. Declarations,Initialization and Scoping.
    2. Flow Control.
    3. API Concepts.
    4. Concurrency ( New in Tiger).
    5. OO Concepts.
    6. Collections/Generics.
    7. Fundamentals

    Complete details you can get it from Oracle sun web site for SCJP Certifications.

    Regards,
    Balu
  • 759887
    759887 Member Posts: 21
    here is the syllabus

    and do mark it

    answered


    http://in.sun.com/training/catalog/courses/CX-310-065.xml
This discussion has been closed.