Forum Stats

• 3,873,310 Users
  • 2,266,532 Discussions
  • 7,911,502 Comments

Discussions

want to join bluetooth api with java api's

843851 Member Posts: 19,484
edited Apr 17, 2009 1:27PM in Java ME SDK
i want to make server for desktop , And server will be able to search mobile (bluetooth enable devices ).

But if we use simple java then bluetooth package does not work And if we use J2ME then some function does not work.

Any one have knowledge how to marge new api of java in java then pls tell.

Comments

782681 Member Posts: 582
    take a look at the [articles here|http://developers.sun.com/mobility/allarticles/#bluetooth|Mobility Bluetooth articles]:

Wireless Application Programming with J2ME and Bluetooth
    - +"Introduces the basics of developing J2ME applications using the Bluetooth radio frequency technology."+

Wireless Application Programming with J2ME and Bluetooth, Part 2: The Java APIs for Bluetooth Wireless Technology
    - +"Provides a brief overview of the Java APIs for Bluetooth Wireless Technology (JSR 82), and shows you how to use these APIs."+

Using the Java APIs for Bluetooth Wireless Technology
    - +"This article covers some background information, an overview of the typical elements of a Bluetooth-enabled MIDlet application, and an introduction to the core Java Bluetooth APIs including code snippets that show how to use the core Java Bluetooth APIs."+

Using the Java APIs for Bluetooth, Part 2 - Putting the Core APIs to Work
    - +"This article shows how to implement personal area networks (PANs) using Bluetooth, a low-cost, short-range wireless technology."+
This discussion has been closed.