Forum Stats

• 3,876,077 Users
  • 2,267,057 Discussions
  • 7,912,420 Comments

Discussions

java.lang.Error: java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the fil

I got maven 221 installed
i got jdk 1.6 and 1.5 installed (have tested both)

I have a strange error. All my co-workers can build but I cant. The only thing I can find is that I dont have installed BEA Weblogic but I dont want to have that installed. It should be able to run anyway.

Could someone tell me what is wrong? If you need pom.xml I got that one as well.

process-classes:
[copy] Copying 4 files to C:\hudson\jobs\albpm_ip-identity-asserter_-_Build\workspace\target\mbean-content
[mkdir] Created dir: C:\hudson\jobs\albpm_ip-identity-asserter_-_Build\workspace\target\mbean-jar
[java] Creating an MJF from the contents of directory C:\hudson\jobs\albpm_ip-identity-asserter_-_Build\workspace\target\mbean-content...
[java] Compiling the files...
[java] Creating the list.
[java] Doing the compile.
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the file specified
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : at weblogic.management.commo.BeanGenDriver.getManagementTempDir(BeanGenDriver.java:93)
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : at weblogic.management.commo.BeanGenDriver.main(BeanGenDriver.java:117)
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the file specified
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:203)
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:132)
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:97)
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : at weblogic.management.commo.BeanGenDriver.getManagementTempDir(BeanGenDriver.java:90)
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : ... 1 more
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : Stopped draining WLMaker-SubProcess:
[java] WLMaker-SubProcess: : Stopped draining WLMaker-SubProcess:
[java] BeanGen code generation failed
[HUDSON] Archiving C:\hudson\jobs\albpm_ip-identity-asserter_-Build\workspace\pom.xml to C:\hudson\jobs\albpmip-identity-asserter_-Build\modules\dk.skat.ip.integration.albpm$ip-identity-asserter\builds\2010-11-2213-41-28\archive\dk.skat.ip.integration.albpm\ip-identity-asserter\1.2\pom.xml
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers

787175 Member Posts: 6
    from my experience, using weblogic jars can be a pain if the full install is not on the local box.
    Note that you dont have to 'install' it. Just copy the directory.

Reason is that the jar files have manifests with relative classpaths.
    For an example of horror take a look at the weblogic.jar MANIFEST's classpath entry.

-Fred
This discussion has been closed.