• 3,827,794 Users
  • 2,260,821 Discussions
  • 7,897,376 Comments

Discussions

java detect mobile phone java enabled

839621 Member Posts: 1
edited Feb 15, 2011 4:07AM in New To Java
Hello,
I want to implement a java application for mobile phone (java enabled), that will keep track of the phone sending a signal to a website (like google maps), which will be e\able for the user to keep track of it. I have founsd a sample code but I have missed it, can you point me to any tutorials or website with resources/api's?

thank you
Kyriakos
Tagged:

Answers

• gimbal2
    gimbal2 Member Posts: 11,949 Gold Trophy
    And you really expect anyone to post more than a link to either "let me google that for you" or google itself?

Seriously dude, learn to do some research for yourself. Come back when you have an actual programming related problem that you need help with.
  • jwenting
    jwenting Member Posts: 4,864 Gold Badge
    and learn to express yourself in grammatically and syntactically correct English (the occasional slipup is ok, butchering the language isn't).

"keep track of the phone sending a signal to a website "

makes no sense, unless you want to write something that logs internet traffic generated by the phone, which doesn't match with your later "which will be e\able for the user to keep track of it" which seems to relate to tracking (whatever that may be) the website using the phone.
This discussion has been closed.