Forum Stats

• 3,751,464 Users
  • 2,250,366 Discussions
  • 7,867,433 Comments

Discussions

how to delete values from af:selectManyShuttle component?

900578 Member Posts: 75 Green Ribbon
edited Aug 1, 2012 1:59PM in JDeveloper and ADF
I want to select values from left panel of selectManyShuttle component and on click of delete button i want to remove those values from the list.
Any idea on how to acheive this?
jdev Version 11.1.1.3.0

Thanks
RJ
Tagged:

Answers

783906 Member Posts: 38
    The where is the delete button in the "select many shuttle" ? It only has the <,<<,>,>> shuttle buttons.
    Do you mean to say that you select a few components, then you want to delete them using another button on your page ?
    Is there an iterator for the rows displayed in the shuttle ? Can you get the selected items from the shuttle and delete them ?

It would be nice if you provided more information about what you were trying to do and what you needed help with.
  • Sudipto Desmukh
    Sudipto Desmukh Member Posts: 2,287
    edited Jul 31, 2012 6:12PM
    This should help -
    http://andrejusb.blogspot.in/2011/02/how-to-retrieve-adf-select-many-shuttle.html.
    See section explaining the Custom 'Clear' button. You can take it from there.
    Jeevan
    Outside Shuttle component i want to have a delete button.
    So when i select the values from left panel without moving it to right panel just mouse click and then if i click the delete button , it shld delete the selected values.
    Issue is how to get those selected values as valuechanglistner also fires only when we move the item back n forth.
    Is there a way we can get hold of selected values with out moving it to right panel.

Sudipto, i saw that clear option, but in my case that wont work,i explained above.
This discussion has been closed.