• 3,872,447 Users
  • 2,266,422 Discussions
  • 7,911,201 Comments

Discussions

Beginer in jdeveloper try to create portlet with jdeveloper 11.1.1.6

959008 Member Posts: 4
edited Sep 6, 2012 7:00AM in JDeveloper and ADF
Hello,
my name is Martha and I try to create a portlet the simplest way. So, I choose jdeveloper 11.1.1.6.
I follow the example "turn applications into portlets Vanessa Wang"
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/issue-archive/2009/09-sep/o59webcenter-095617.html
I have installed all the webcenter extensions, I open the file WeatherTaskFlowApplication.jws, right click and run and I have the message

Aug 30, 2012 12:36:28 PM oracle.security.jps.internal.common.util.StrictValidationEventHandler handleEvent
WARNING: Failed to validate the xml content. SchemaLocation: schemaLocation value = 'http://xmlns.oracle.com/oracleas/schema/11/jps-config-11_1.xsd' must have even number of URI's. Location: unavailable.
Aug 30, 2012 12:36:29 PM oracle.adf.share.ADFContext getCurrent
WARNING: Automatically initializing a DefaultContext for getCurrent.
Caller should ensure that a DefaultContext is proper for this use.
Memory leaks and/or unexpected behaviour may occur if the automatic initialization is performed improperly.
This message may be avoided by performing initADFContext before using getCurrent().
For more information please enable logging for oracle.adf.share.ADFContext at FINEST level.
[Starting Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer]
#### Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer could not be started: Error starting Server Instance.

I have read the other threads, did not make any changes to enviromental variables or home directory, because I believe tha the server or the db has a problem.
I want to develop a simple portlet with java. And then consume it to Oracle Portal 11.1.1.1. Do you have to advise me with the easiest way????

Thank you, very much in advance
Tagged:

Answers

• See if below posts help you , looks like some minor issue with migration / extensions -

https://kr.forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2376404
    Re: How can i upgrade a source code???
    Posted: 30 Αυγ 2012 9:56 μμ in response to: Jang-Vijay Singh Reply

Thank you very very much for replying, and for replying so soon.

I have done already only the last step from the second post!!!!
    So, it is obvious that I have to do all the others.

Once more thank you very much,
    I hope I will not lose my time once again.
    Is there anyone that can help??

I want to develop a portlet for oracle Portal 11.1.1.1. I can not end up o a solution.
    I can not set up pdk java developer.
    Jdeveloper remains with the server not running.
    Eclipse not enough documentation.
    Netbeans not enough and updated documentation.
    Can I use somethin like netbeans, for java producers and then produce the portlet?

Thank you in advance.
  • Sudipto Desmukh
    Sudipto Desmukh Member Posts: 2,287
    Pl check on webcenter forum : 3356
    Thank you very very much!!!!
    I have tryied all the other solutions and end up again in jdeveloper!!!
    It looks like jdeveloper after studing forums and all the ohter solution possibles, is nearest in Oracle Portal 11.1.1. than all the others. So, if it is
This discussion has been closed.