• 7,900,576 Comments

Discussions

Incomplete deploy

Edward D.G.
Edward D.G. Member Posts: 167
edited Dec 21, 2012 9:05AM in JDeveloper and ADF
My jdevloper is 11.1.2.0.0 and my weblogic is 10.3

When i try to do a deply the domain log throw this error:

<12/20/2012 02:47:48 PM BOT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149138> <You have specified
a subset of the originally configured targets for the application 'Despachos_Pr
oject1_Despachos'. This can potentially lead to out of sync applications between
the different server targets. The target(s) specified, '[AdminServer]', is/are
different from those of the previous version, '[JRFWSAsyncJmsServer, AdminServer
]'.>

What can i do?

Best Answer

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,580 Red Diamond
    Answer ✓
    Open the admin console and undeploy the application from all manged servers. Then deploy it again.

The message tells you that the application was deployed to more then one server and now you are deploying it to only one.
    You would end up with two different versions. This is where the message tells you.

Timo

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,580 Red Diamond
    Answer ✓
    Open the admin console and undeploy the application from all manged servers. Then deploy it again.

The message tells you that the application was deployed to more then one server and now you are deploying it to only one.
    You would end up with two different versions. This is where the message tells you.

Timo
  • Edward D.G.
    Edward D.G. Member Posts: 167
    How can i do an undeploy of the application???
  • user404
    user404 Member Posts: 602 Silver Badge
    Edward D.G. wrote:
    How can i do an undeploy of the application???
    Like Timo said, login at the admin console of your weblogic server.
    There you will see 'Deployments' and there you will find your application (just delete it).
    user404
This discussion has been closed.