Forum Stats

• 3,760,189 Users
  • 2,251,663 Discussions
  • 7,871,018 Comments

Discussions

Questions around ODM GUI

997548 Member Posts: 3
edited Mar 25, 2013 5:57PM in Machine Learning
I have a few questions around ODM GUI and can someone help?

1. Does ODM GUI provide basic statistic analysis such as t test, ANOVA, MANOVA etc?

2. After I create a workflow, can I export the results to an EXCEL out of DB?

3. Is there non-English character support?

4. I am trying to pull data for certain time period, but when I add in filter node, all the date formats I tried gave me zero records, what would be the correct form? My current source filed is a time stamp.

Thanks a lot!

Answers

• Hi,
    Here are the replies:

I have a few questions around ODM GUI and can someone help?

1. Does ODM GUI provide basic statistic analysis such as t test, ANOVA, MANOVA etc?
    ODMr does not integrate the DB statistics into any of its nodes/UI presently.
    You would have to use SQL Worksheet to invoke these functions/procedures and create views/tables from that.

2. After I create a workflow, can I export the results to an EXCEL out of DB?
    From the UI
    You can ctl-a, clt-c and past into excel.
    the column headers are part of the paste operation.
    From SQL Dev:
    You can use the SQL Dev export tool to export tables/views to excel

3. Is there non-English character support?

Support for unicode on UI and the DB has full character support.
    UI is translated to several languages as well

4. I am trying to pull data for certain time period, but when I add in filter node, all the date formats I tried gave me zero records, what would be the correct form? My current source filed is a time stamp.

Need to see your query and then we comment. Show us what the data looks like as well using sql worksheet or the view data option off of the data source node.

Thanks, Mark
    997548 Member Posts: 3
    My date field has the format as "9/18/09 12:00 AM", I am trying to select a period of time, so I wrote in filter node: TO_DATE(VISIT_DATE)>='01-03-13', and got zero record. What would be the correct way to do it?

Thanks.
  • Hi,
    If visit_date is a timestamp, then something like the following should work.
    You can change the format to whatever you wish:

time_id < TO_DATE('4.01.1998:00:00:00','DD.MM.YYYY:HH24:MI:SS')

Thanks,Mark
This discussion has been closed.