• 3,760,187 Users
  • 2,251,659 Discussions
  • 7,871,017 Comments

Discussions

storage from swl dev

981516 Member Posts: 42
edited Apr 24, 2013 10:21AM in Machine Learning
hi
how I can storage model result such as clustering to special table that I use it's data for clustering? I work with SQL DEL. oracle

Edited by: Nasiri Mahdi on Apr 20, 2013 9:20 PM

Best Answer

• Mark Kelly-Oracle
    Mark Kelly-Oracle Member Posts: 686
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Nasiri,
    If you want to score(apply) data using a Cluster model, then you should use the Apply Node.
    Connect the Cluster Model node and a data flow node to the Apply node and select whatever type of prediction result you want.
    If you simply want to store model details from a Cluster model then connect the cluster model node to a Model Details node and select the desired model details type. You can then connect that result to a Create Table node
    Thanks,Mark

Answers

• Mark Kelly-Oracle
    Mark Kelly-Oracle Member Posts: 686
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Nasiri,
    If you want to score(apply) data using a Cluster model, then you should use the Apply Node.
    Connect the Cluster Model node and a data flow node to the Apply node and select whatever type of prediction result you want.
    If you simply want to store model details from a Cluster model then connect the cluster model node to a Model Details node and select the desired model details type. You can then connect that result to a Create Table node
    Thanks,Mark
    I connect reply node to clustering. clustering is run but reply's run is disable. can you please tell me what is my problem?
  • Hi Nasiri,
    Not sure if I understand the details of your problem. But it sounds like when you say "reply node" you mean "Apply Node".
    An Apply node requires a model node (either a build node or a model node) as input along with a data flow input.
    Perhaps you only have the model as input?
    Are you trying to export model details or do a apply?
    Thanks, Mark
    Mark Kelly-Oracle
    Hi Mark
    tanks for your help
    I can see result via your guide. I have another question, I want to save my column of my input table and it's cluster name for any record.
    another problem: I set number of cluster =4 but it give me 7 cluster ID that are hierarchical but I need cluster ID=1,2,3, or 4
  • Hi Nasiri,
    The ODM scoring functions will only return scores for the leaf clusters.
    It is possible to sum the probabilities of the leaves that fall under a particular non-leaf cluster. Knowing the hierarchy and the cluster set probabilities, it is possible to write a query to achieve that.
    What is your use case for wanting to produce such a result?
    Also, in the future, please open another thread when you change topics to assist us and others in reviewing and responding to postings.
    Thanks,Mark
This discussion has been closed.