- 196K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 208 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 447.4K Databases
- 220.8K General Database Discussions
- 23 Multilingual Engine
- 516 MySQL Community Space
- 463 NoSQL Database
- 7.8K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 469 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 185.9K SQL & PL/SQL
- 20.9K SQL Developer
- 292.6K Development
- 7 Developer Projects
- 124 Programming Languages
- 289.4K Development Tools
- 95 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.5K Java
- 23 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 150 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.8K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 15 Java Essentials
- 143 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 197 Java User Groups
- 239 LiveLabs
- 35 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 166 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 225 Portuguese
Multiple SCHEMA under a single USER, Multiple USERs associated to a single SCHEMA
Please can you confirm which statements are true and which are false.
- A USER can have only one SCHEMA.
- A USER can have zero to many SCHEMAs.
- A USER can have one to many SCHEMAs.
- A SCHEMA can be owned by zero to many USERs.
- A SCHEMA can be owned by one to many USERs.
- A SCHEMA must be owned by one and only one USERs.
USER in this case means Database Object.
This discussion has been closed.