• 2,253,029 Discussions
  • 7,875,235 Comments

Discussions

Not able to download Weblogic Server 10.3.5 and ATG 10.3.2 for 64 bit window

karthikchandrasekaran
karthikchandrasekaran Member Posts: 8
edited Dec 27, 2013 5:38AM in Downloads Issues

Hi

For past two days I am trying to download Weblogic Server 10.3.5 and ATG 10.3.2 for 64 bit window but the download stops after downloading 30 or 40 MB and once I got network error. I dont know whats the issue. I even disabled my antivirus and firewall, still no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Richa Agrawal

Answers

• Sai-oadba
    Sai-oadba Member Posts: 83
    edited Dec 27, 2013 5:38AM

I hope you are using following link to download the Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.5

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/ias/downloads/wls-main-097127.html

Oracle recommends to use Download manager. Download Managers can help if you are having trouble connecting, completing a download, or wish to queue up several files for unattended downloading. While Oracle does not provide or certify the use of any Download Managers, we recommend choosing one that is rated for the file size you are downloading and ensuring that it allows cookies to be passed to the download server.

Or you can also request Oracle to ship DVDs, please use following MOS notes to follow the process.

My Oracle Support Doc ID 1071023.1 ‘Requesting Physical Shipment or Download URL for Software Media'.

Richa Agrawal
This discussion has been closed.