Forum Stats

• 3,874,130 Users
  • 2,266,687 Discussions
  • 7,911,731 Comments

Discussions

ADF application is not working after deploying to weblogic server (quartz scheduler is used)

Salman5
Salman5 Member Posts: 206
edited Sep 11, 2014 5:42AM in JDeveloper and ADF

I built a Fusion Web Application using Jdeveloper 11.1.1.7. I am using quartz scheduler that will run the application automatically based on predefined time interval.

The application works perfectly in Jdeveloper and no issue at all. The problem is when the application is deployed in the weblogic server.

Simply, the scheduler is not invoke from weblogic server and the application is not running.

Any idea what may cause this issue? any clue will be appreciated , Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Salman5
    Salman5 Member Posts: 206
    edited Sep 11, 2014 5:42AM Answer ✓
    You need to check logs of the server to figure out what is happening when you are invoking the scheduler. By that you will come to know if there is a error message.

Actually this is the only way that help me out to solved the problem. It has nothing to do with the quartz scheduler it was jdbc issue where the application module connection was not set correctly. Problem solved when application module configuration changed to use Data source instead of JDBC URL

Answers

This discussion has been closed.