• 3,816,303 Users
  • 2,259,168 Discussions
  • 7,893,449 Comments

Discussions

ADF Mobile - DataControl cannot be referenced

Legacy
Legacy Member Posts: 21
edited Jun 27, 2014 12:30PM in JDeveloper and ADF

I create a Mobile Data Control from a SOAP Web Service into my Mobile Application - has the following methods from customer table - create, update, delete, find , get

I create a List View on my feature, with findCustomerView1 method, and just have it show the first name record fields  amx:outputText value="#{row.Name}" id="ot2"/>  as the list item

When I set a property listener for the list item, I get an error, as it cannot find the reference

From:  #{row.CustId}                                     // this is the PK of my findCustomerView1 result

To: #{pageFlowScope.cusid}

Type: action

findCustomerView1(Object,object)

Parameters

Return

Result

----------

Address

City

CustId

Email

Name

Phone

State

Zip

When I try to reference any other column than "Name" , it cannot be referenced.

==================================================================================================================================

You can go see the example Shay did here. It works for him, and I did get it to work one time ( I don't know how) , but it just wont make a reference.

https://blogs.oracle.com/shay/entry/adf_mobile_update_through_web

Tagged:

Answers

• Legacy
    Legacy Member Posts: 21

I got past this.

Basically,

1.) Assign binding variable as record PK  (then add the property listener to pass the PK)

2.) Deploy the application

3.) outputText may be changed after.

Not sure how else to do this. probably because I am retrieving the webservice locally so the info needs to be retrieved before it can be referenced?

Still very new here. Any insight is greatly appreciated

This discussion has been closed.