Forum Stats

• 3,875,939 Users
  • 2,266,998 Discussions
  • 7,912,379 Comments

Discussions

Jdev 12.1.3: JBO-25152: Calling the constructor for class oracle.jbo.server.SequenceImpl is not perm

Jose Aróstegui
Jose Aróstegui Member Posts: 1,360 Silver Badge
edited Jul 10, 2014 4:42AM in JDeveloper and ADF

Hi experts,

Something really unexpected is happening. This is my first EO created after I've migrated my project from 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 and using the usual procedure to generate the table id via a db_sequence with:

(new oracle.jbo.server.SequenceImpl("NAME_SEQ", adf.object.getDBTransaction())).getSequenceNumber()

I'm getting this error when I test the AM in the AM Tester:

oracle.jbo.jbotester.app.ErrorHandler$ExceptionWrapper: startup failed:
General error during semantic analysis: JBO-25152: Calling the constructor for class oracle.jbo.server.SequenceImpl is not permitted.

oracle.jbo.ExprSecurityException: JBO-25152: Calling the constructor for class oracle.jbo.server.SequenceImpl is not permitted.
  at oracle.jbo.script.InternalSecurityPolicyEnforcer.checkConstructor(InternalSecurityPolicyEnforcer.java:304)
  at oracle.jbo.script.ExprASTScanningVisitor.visitConstructorCallExpression(ExprASTScanningVisitor.java:127)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.ConstructorCallExpression.visit(ConstructorCallExpression.java:44)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.CodeVisitorSupport.visitListOfExpressions(CodeVisitorSupport.java:273)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.CodeVisitorSupport.visitTupleExpression(CodeVisitorSupport.java:178)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.TupleExpression.visit(TupleExpression.java:76)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.CodeVisitorSupport.visitMethodCallExpression(CodeVisitorSupport.java:131)
  at oracle.jbo.script.ExprASTScanningVisitor.visitMethodCallExpression(ExprASTScanningVisitor.java:142)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.expr.MethodCallExpression.visit(MethodCallExpression.java:64)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.CodeVisitorSupport.visitListOfExpressions(CodeVisitorSupport.java:273)
  at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.CodeVisitorSupport.visitTupleExpression(CodeVisitorSupport.java:178)

I'm starting to think that it's been reckless to migrate to 12.1.3 so quick :-(

Thanks in advance,
Jose.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.