• 2,266,376 Discussions
  • 7,911,043 Comments

Discussions

How to exclude directory while creating jar in ojdeploy

Vinitku-Oracle
Vinitku-Oracle Member Posts: 37
edited Jul 11, 2014 5:13AM in JDeveloper and ADF

Hi Experts,

I have a ADF project. I have wrote a build script to create a jar for the projects.Below is the ojdeply script I am using :

<ora:deploy>
        <ora:parameter name="workspace"
                       value="${oracle.jdeveloper.workspace.path}"/>
        <ora:parameter name="project"
                       value="adf-viewer-lib"/>
        <ora:parameter name="profile"
                       value="ViewerLib"/>
        <ora:parameter name="outputfile"
                       value="../ViewController/lib/viewer/ViewerLib"/>
      </ora:deploy> 

But while building the project adf-viewer-lib , ojdeloy is creating .jsps directory as well which gets added to the jar. But I want to exclude that director ".jsps" from the jar. I would be great help if you could tell me how to add a directory to exclude list in ojdeploy.

Tagged:

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,894 Red Diamond

As we have two 12c versions, I like to know which version exactly you use.

If you create a normal jar file, the descriptor allows you to specify the folders which you want to go into the jar file. Ojdeploy only calls the descriptor and you can't omit folders there.

If you create an adfLib with the descriptor, you can't change it at all. All folders are going into the lib.

Timo

• Hi Timo,

Thanks for quick reply. The version of Jdev is 12.1.3. Could you please give me an example how to specify in the descriptor which folders to be added to jar.

Thanks,

Vinit

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,894 Red Diamond

Open the project properties, select the deployment node and click the new button. Select 'Jar File' in the drop down and give the descriptor a name. In the next dialog you see a tree where you can specify which artifacts to include in the jar. The library note allows you to specify which libs to include.

Timo

This discussion has been closed.