• 7,866,768 Comments

Discussions

Introduce yourself!

Comments

• Pawan S-Oracle
    Pawan S-Oracle Member Posts: 56
    edited Sep 8, 2015 6:16AM

Hi,

The name given to me is  Pawan so known by the same.

I work with Oracle as ERP tech Consultant from past 5 years.

I mostly like OAF, ADF and MAF as my interested area of technology.

Travelling and Reading is my best way to kill boring time which also energies me to involve more close to the nature.

Gaining knowledge and Networking are the 2 key features which attract me towards Oracle Community.

I want to share and gain a lot with this channel.

Cheers and Happy Learning !!
    Pawan

• Puthanampatti
    Puthanampatti Member Posts: 2,891 Silver Trophy
    edited Sep 8, 2015 11:34AM

Hi, My name is Sekar. I have been working on OFM stack since 2008 and since then I have been answering to user's question at OTN forum.

• moniquevdb-Oracle
    moniquevdb-Oracle Member Posts: 2,126
    edited Sep 8, 2015 12:58PM

Welcome @jagadekara, @Pawan Sarswat-Oracle, and Sekar! We're happy to have you all. I love the mix of experts and newbies so far!

2753912 Member Posts: 2
    edited Sep 8, 2015 5:09PM

Hello my name is Fernando,

I joined the OTN community because I am about to start with ADF for software development.

Mainly I came here to gain knowledge

• moniquevdb-Oracle
    edited Sep 8, 2015 5:20PM

Hi Fernando! Lots of great expertise here, so I hope you find it useful.

2753912 Member Posts: 2
    edited Sep 9, 2015 11:02AM
  • PhHein
    PhHein Member, Moderator Posts: 7,155 Silver Trophy
    edited Sep 11, 2015 4:09AM

Hi,

I'm Phil, consultant in Germany, married, two kids.

I've been developing software with Java in the past 15 years and have used Oracle DBs in various projects. I got here from the old Sun Developer Network, where I used to be a moderator.

I enjoy sports, mostly golf and basketball. I like watching American football and I drive an oldtimer car.

3033535 Member Posts: 1
    edited Sep 16, 2015 5:59PM

Hi, I'm Chad and want to expand my knowledge-base on Java. I recently got the Java SDK 8.0 and enjoyed setting it up.

I now have a few programs that I've compiled with the help of self-teaching books. I've progressed through assembly and others such as C++, Visual, and some C Sharp. But I see Java my next and final approach to the latter.

Other than that I enjoy model rocketry, high-powered industrial lasers, and gaming when I'm at loss with it.

• moniquevdb-Oracle
    edited Sep 16, 2015 6:03PM

Welcome, Chad! You'll want to connect with @SteveOnJava-Oracle on Java, and @Logan Rosenstein-Oracle on gaming.

Unless it's board games in which case let's talk.

• PhilWilkins
    PhilWilkins Member Posts: 362
    edited Sep 17, 2015 2:29PM

Hi, my name is Phil although my friends know me as mp3monster or just monster for a verry long time, hence the user name.  I am an Enterprise Integration Architect so very much interested in the enterprise strategies and techniques As well as Weblogic, SOA, ODI, OEM etc tech.

Joined OTN to help extend my more hands on skills. But also as an active blogger and User Group member wanted to share what I'm learning elsewhere as well as the innovations etc we work on.

This discussion has been closed.