• moniquevdb-Oracle
    moniquevdb-Oracle Member Posts: 2,126
    edited Nov 19, 2015 8:07PM

Welcome Asdrubal, so happy to have you

• Gaurav Gharat-Oracle
    Gaurav Gharat-Oracle Member Posts: 7 Employee
    edited Nov 20, 2015 5:49AM

Hi All,

I am Gaurav Gharat, Senior software engineer at Oracle Financial Services Software, India.

As of now, I have 8+ Years Of Experience in Java, J2EE Technologies and JPA Specification.

My key interests are mainly Java, JPA and Eclipselink (Toplink)

I have done several bug fixes and source code contribution for JSR 317/338 (JPA)

Looking forward to gain and share knowledge in various Oracle domain and technologies.

• moniquevdb-Oracle
    edited Nov 20, 2015 1:14PM

It's always great to see Oracle employees in the mix. Welcome! 

• SandyMx
    SandyMx Member Posts: 12
    edited Nov 20, 2015 1:46PM

Hi

I'm Sandy from Mexico City. I enjoy programming with Java, but I'm evolved with SOA right now, which I love too. 

I'm here to gain knowledge and share what I know about SOA and Middleware, and of course to stay in touch with the Oracle Community. I have had the pleasure to meet many good friends thru this kind of network, this is a great place for learning and help others.

Cheers.

• moniquevdb-Oracle
    edited Nov 20, 2015 3:54PM

Hola, Sandy! Happy to have you!

• khadeer shaik
    khadeer shaik Member Posts: 6
    edited Nov 24, 2015 11:29AM

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a code to generate a simple Payslip Form? Can any one help me.

Form as follows, it is possible to create then please help me.

<Company name>

Pay slip for <Current Month>

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Emp ID: <xxxxxxx>                                           Emp Pan:<xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Emp Joining Date:<xxxxxxxxx>                          Emp Desgnation:<xxxxxxxxx>

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Basic Salary: <XXXXX>

Hra:<xxxx>                                          

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Gross Salary:<xxxx>                                          Deductions:<xxx>

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Net Pay:<xxxx>

Thanks & Regards

Khadeer Shaik.

• khadeer shaik
    khadeer shaik Member Posts: 6
    edited Nov 24, 2015 11:31AM

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a code(In SQL) to generate a simple Payslip Form? Can any one help me.

Form as follows, it is possible to create in SQL then please help me.

<Company name>

Pay slip for <Current Month>

Emp ID: <xxxxxxx>                                           Emp Pan:<xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Emp Joining Date:<xxxxxxxxx>                          Emp Desgnation:<xxxxxxxxx>

Basic Salary: <XXXXX>

Hra:<xxxx>                                          

Gross Salary:<xxxx>                                          Deductions:<xxx>

Net Pay:<xxxx>

Thanks & Regards

Khadeer Shaik.

• John Stegeman
    John Stegeman Member Posts: 24,269 Blue Diamond
    edited Nov 24, 2015 2:28PM

You are in the wrong place for this question.. this is a thread to, well according to the title, introduce yourself.

When you go to the correct thread to ask your question probably SQL, you'll want to do a better job asking your question, such as providing table definitions/etc.

And to give you a hint - normally, you would write some SQL that returned the data you need and use a reporting tool (Oracle Reports, etc) for formatting it into a nice output.

• Karthick2003
    Karthick2003 Member Posts: 13,711 Bronze Badge
    edited Nov 25, 2015 12:41AM

@khadeer shaik Welcome to the forum!!

To add to what @John Stegeman has already said, if you have a question you need to create a new thread rather than hijacking others.

• Tahseen Al-Bayati - Oracle-Oracle
    edited Nov 25, 2015 4:36AM
This discussion has been closed.