• 3,781,417 Users
  • 2,254,514 Discussions
  • 7,879,682 Comments

Discussions

Refresh action for all pages

Tony05
Tony05 Member Posts: 1
edited Aug 11, 2015 1:12AM in APEX Discussions

I have a search button in every page where a tabular form is there. Whenever a search is done, the pagination is not refreshed. I can implement the refresh action on a single page. But I want to implement the refresh in all the pages using a global call. Can it be implemented?

Tagged:

Answers

• Kiran Pawar
    Kiran Pawar Member Posts: 2,951 Bronze Crown
    edited Aug 11, 2015 1:12AM

Hi,

3162cfb7-2323-4627-9683-173c53ead46f wrote:

Please change your user handle to something meaningful. Refer : Video tutorial how to change nickname available

I have a search button in every page where a tabular form is there. Whenever a search is done, the pagination is not refreshed. I can implement the refresh action on a single page. But I want to implement the refresh in all the pages using a global call. Can it be implemented?

What does your search button does? Does it submits the page and redirects to the same page?

If yes create a on-submit branch conditional to your search button request and action "Redirect to Page in Application" and check the "Reset Pagination" flag, so that it resets pagination for the tabular form on the page.

If the issue still persist, re-produce the same on apex.oracle.com and share the workspace credentials.

Regards,

Kiran

This discussion has been closed.