This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 31st, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,890,575 Users
  • 2,269,776 Discussions
  • 7,916,824 Comments

Discussions

GPIO Sample - Raspberry

HarrySatt
HarrySatt Member Posts: 26
edited Dec 23, 2015 5:18AM in Java ME Embedded

Hi

I am working with the GPIO Sample for the ME. I would like to know what is the correct way to get the sample work on a RaspberryPi? I think it is possible to set some XML properties to do this? But how. direct code editing does the job. I know, but I would like to know how a kind of RaspberryPi default setup will do.

Thanx. Harald

Best Answer

• HarrySatt
    edited Dec 23, 2015 5:18AM Answer ✓

Hi

Solved that. took me some time to figure out how to edit a JAD property. Now it is working. I used the Property page of the project and added a custom attribute "GPIOSample-ButtonId" with a number value in the Application Descriptor item and Attributes tab. Now the demo is working.

Answers

• HarrySatt
    edited Dec 23, 2015 5:18AM Answer ✓

Hi

Solved that. took me some time to figure out how to edit a JAD property. Now it is working. I used the Property page of the project and added a custom attribute "GPIOSample-ButtonId" with a number value in the Application Descriptor item and Attributes tab. Now the demo is working.

This discussion has been closed.