• 3,769,993 Users
  • 2,253,045 Discussions
  • 7,875,263 Comments

Discussions

Is this OMSS for all apps?

emaXK
emaXK Member Posts: 10
edited Mar 17, 2016 4:54AM in Mobile Security Suite

Hi , I am using a Oracle app and wants it to be accessed from android based phone , so need to know how to implement  and configure OMSS with my app.

Tahnks
ema

emaXK5d7e3b23-3382-465e-acd3-d27c14ea5490

Best Answer

• rickepm
    rickepm Member Posts: 536
    edited Mar 17, 2016 4:42AM Accepted Answer

Not sure what you mean by all apps , if you know what OMSS do then you can leverage it for your application ..

Oracle Mobile Security Suite

With the proliferation of mobile devices there is a strong need for enterprises to secure corporate resources from these less secure access points. While encouraging BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) model, many organizations still benefit from issuing corporate owned devices for their employees, enabling personal or corporate only use. Oracle Mobile Security Suite provides a comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution that can address a mix of both BYOD and corporate owned models without compromising security, user experience or privacy. This best in class EMM solution enables organizations to easily move to a “Mobile First” strategy as part of the complete Oracle Mobile Platform, to build feature rich, cross platform, integrated apps and leverage an advanced and industry leading Oracle Identity and Access Management solution for securing corporate access.

OMSS comes with a set of enterprise ready productivity apps like secure browser, file browser and document viewer that ensures corporate data is always protected. Core apps for Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes are offered as part of the Oracle Secure Mobile Mail Manager SKU that should be downloaded and licensed separately as an add-on to the Oracle Mobile Security Suite SKU.

ref: Oracle Mobile Security Suite

emaXK

Answers

• rickepm
    edited Mar 17, 2016 4:42AM Accepted Answer

Not sure what you mean by all apps , if you know what OMSS do then you can leverage it for your application ..

Oracle Mobile Security Suite

With the proliferation of mobile devices there is a strong need for enterprises to secure corporate resources from these less secure access points. While encouraging BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) model, many organizations still benefit from issuing corporate owned devices for their employees, enabling personal or corporate only use. Oracle Mobile Security Suite provides a comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution that can address a mix of both BYOD and corporate owned models without compromising security, user experience or privacy. This best in class EMM solution enables organizations to easily move to a “Mobile First” strategy as part of the complete Oracle Mobile Platform, to build feature rich, cross platform, integrated apps and leverage an advanced and industry leading Oracle Identity and Access Management solution for securing corporate access.

OMSS comes with a set of enterprise ready productivity apps like secure browser, file browser and document viewer that ensures corporate data is always protected. Core apps for Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes are offered as part of the Oracle Secure Mobile Mail Manager SKU that should be downloaded and licensed separately as an add-on to the Oracle Mobile Security Suite SKU.

ref: Oracle Mobile Security Suite

emaXK
  • emaXK
    emaXK Member Posts: 10
    edited Mar 17, 2016 4:50AM

Thanks rickepm .. by all apps I mean apps of day to day like like email ,chat ,and specific is my enterprise oracle app reports which I want to access through mobile.

Regards

ema

• rickepm
    edited Mar 17, 2016 4:54AM

yeah , you can do all those .. not sure about chat app though

emaXKemaXK