No approver for employee "XXXXXX" was found to approve "GL journal approval test XXX" — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,715,918 Users
  • 2,242,907 Discussions
  • 7,845,683 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No approver for employee "XXXXXX" was found to approve "GL journal approval test XXX"

2695757 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2016 in Argentina

Dear Team,

I'm having problems to approve a Manual Journal. I set up the Approval Management for GL Journal approval, I followed this instructions:

Enable Journal Approval for relevant ledgers.

a. The checkbox for “Enable Journal Approval” must be checked in the Journal Processing region of the Ledger setup via the Accounting Setup Manager for each ledger that you want the journal approvals process to apply.

pastedImage_0.png

Two new profile options need to be reviewed and set for the Oracle General Ledger (GL) Journal Approvals Management Integration with Oracle Approvals Management and Oracle Workflow, as follows:

a. The profile option GL: Use Approval Management (AME) for journal approval determines if Oracle Workflow will follow the existing process of approving journals using the Supervisor hierarchy and Employee Limits form or use the new integration with Oracle Approvals Management and Oracle Workflow. Set this profile option to Yes at Site level to use Oracle Approval Management (AME) and Oracle Workflow for journal approval in Oracle General Ledger.

b. The profile option: GL: Number of journal lines to display in AME journal approval notification determines the maximum number of lines to display in the journal approvals notification, which is sent to the journal approver(s). The default value is set to 5. If the journal contains more than 5 lines, a hyperlink enables the approver(s) to access the full journal in Oracle General Ledger. It is recommended that you do not set the value to higher than 10 due to a limitation with the file size of the workflow approval notification.

pastedImage_1.png

And all the rest of the steps in

Oracle General Ledger Journal Approvals Integration with Oracle Approvals Management and Oracle Workflow

Quick Start Guide

ORACLE WHITE PAPER | AUGUST 2015

But when i try to approve a journal it says: "YOUR JOURNAL BATCH WAS FORWARDED TO AN APPROVER."

pastedImage_3.png

But in the user, who sent to approve this journal, apears in the worklist this message:

"No approver was found to approve your journal batch test-probar. 22-JUL-2016 10:45:07."

pastedImage_8.png

And in sysadmin worklist:

"No approver for employee "User who created the journal" was found to approve "Journal Batch Name"."

pastedImage_52.png

Currently all batches which sent that msg are now having POST and APPROVE button grayed/disabled.

Please assist.

best regards

Anahit