• 3,770,050 Users
  • 2,253,054 Discussions
  • 7,875,283 Comments

Discussions

MY SQL community Version to standrard edition

1760869 Member Posts: 17
edited Aug 30, 2016 10:18AM in MySQL Community Space

Hi All ,

I want to upgrade MySQL community version , to standard edition . ?

Can any one help me on this

Kind Regards,

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Dave Stokes-MySQL Community Team-Oracle
    Dave Stokes-MySQL Community Team-Oracle MySQL Community Manager TexasMember Posts: 366 Employee
    edited Aug 30, 2016 10:18AM Accepted Answer

As part of your support contract you will have received the information for the support hotline and they can talk you through the process at a drastically less error prone rate than this forum.  If you have installed a Community edition then you will find the process the same.  The big differences are the extra tools for backup, monitoring, etc. and access to support.

Many customers on Oracle MySQL Support continue running the Community edition so you do not have to change.

Dave Stokes

MySQL Community Manager

Answers

• Dave Stokes-MySQL Community Team-Oracle
    Dave Stokes-MySQL Community Team-Oracle MySQL Community Manager TexasMember Posts: 366 Employee
    edited Aug 30, 2016 10:18AM Accepted Answer

As part of your support contract you will have received the information for the support hotline and they can talk you through the process at a drastically less error prone rate than this forum.  If you have installed a Community edition then you will find the process the same.  The big differences are the extra tools for backup, monitoring, etc. and access to support.

Many customers on Oracle MySQL Support continue running the Community edition so you do not have to change.

Dave Stokes

MySQL Community Manager