• 3,851,660 Users
  • 2,264,010 Discussions
  • 7,904,809 Comments

Discussions

Unable to highlight the complete and current wizard's list items

DannyS-Oracle
DannyS-Oracle Member Posts: 165
edited Aug 31, 2016 9:11PM in APEX Discussions

Hi guys, has anyone ever experienced this problem when creating a progress wizard items?

I do not know why but my wizard progress list stop marking completed and current items after the 5th item:

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 5.20.07 PM.png

After 5th item (page 6 to 10):

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 5.20.47 PM.png

I already checked several times that the List entries have the correct target IDs (Target type: Page in this Application) and also set the Current List Entry to "Current Page is Target", and now I ran out of idea what might cause this problem. Is this possibly caused by session or cache problem? Any advice will be appreciated! I am using Apex v5.0.4

Tagged:

Best Answer

• DannyS-Oracle
    edited Aug 31, 2016 9:11PM Answer ✓

Nevermind, I solve it.

It seems Apex did not like me taking shortcut. Since I have 10 list entries, at the beginning I tried to specify the target by copy-pasting the URL of the page: something like this f?p=&APP_ID.:17:&SESSION.::&DEBUG.:::: using the Grid Edit of the List.

This is not accepted and confusing the tool, because the &DEBUG is interpreted as URL param. The only way to specify the target is by clicking the list entry one by one, then set the target by clicking the Popup LOV, then clicking the page target.

Answers

• DannyS-Oracle
    edited Aug 31, 2016 9:11PM Answer ✓

Nevermind, I solve it.

It seems Apex did not like me taking shortcut. Since I have 10 list entries, at the beginning I tried to specify the target by copy-pasting the URL of the page: something like this f?p=&APP_ID.:17:&SESSION.::&DEBUG.:::: using the Grid Edit of the List.

This is not accepted and confusing the tool, because the &DEBUG is interpreted as URL param. The only way to specify the target is by clicking the list entry one by one, then set the target by clicking the Popup LOV, then clicking the page target.

This discussion has been closed.