- 381.9K All Categories
- 2.1K Data
- 207 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 447.5K Databases
- 220.8K General Database Discussions
- 24 Multilingual Engine
- 516 MySQL Community Space
- 464 NoSQL Database
- 7.8K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 2.9K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 472 SQLcl
- 3.9K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 186K SQL & PL/SQL
- 20.9K SQL Developer
- 292.7K Development
- 7 Developer Projects
- 125 Programming Languages
- 289.4K Development Tools
- 95 DevOps
- 3K QA/Testing
- 645.5K Java
- 23 Java Learning Subscription
- 36.9K Database Connectivity
- 150 Java Community Process
- 104 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 137.8K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 16 Java Essentials
- 143 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 197 Java User Groups
- 243 LiveLabs
- 35 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.8K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 166 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.2K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 225 Portuguese
Error in Consuming R12 Webservices in Oracle ADF Mobile application
I am using Jdeveloper 22.214.171.124.0
I created a ADF Mobile application and created a datacontrol based on a soap webservice.
The webservice is a free webservice http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx?wsdl
I dragged and dropped this datacontrol to my amx page . it worked.
Now I tried the same with R12 webservices which is deployed in R12.1.3 through integrated SOA Gateway.
I created the datacontrol with this webservice.
I dragged and dropped the datacontrol to my amx page and deployed it in my device.
It is showing "Error 500 , Invalid iterator binding"
Also I have checked whether my mobile have access to the wsdl or not .
I tried putting the wsdl url in my mobile browser and found the wsdl xml .. there is no issue with network.
Still I am facing this issue.
Rajesh T Jayaraj