- All elements must be used

- 3 elements on blue, 2 elements on red etc

Tnx in advance

matroxmikeuser10369893

Best Answer

• NickR2600-Oracle
    NickR2600-Oracle Member Posts: 530 Employee
    edited May 5, 2017 7:25PM Answer ✓

You have fantastic dedication!  I'm glad you're getting into it!  It's a lot like banging on a code problem-- "hard fun".  Although in this case, quite a hard code problem =P.  You might have been close to the solution, and not realized it.  I'd often have to hold myself back during testing session.  Because I'd really want to help people who were so close, but couldn't without tainting the experiment.  I've included a few more hints below.

• Small hint:  Each wheel will have 2 icons.
    • Medium hint:  You won't need the triangleWall.
    • Bigger hint:  You might find inspiration from Basic puzzle 6.
    xtbematroxmikeuser10369893

Answers

• NickR2600-Oracle
    edited May 5, 2017 2:12PM

Ha ha, yeah... that's why puzzle 12 is the final Basic puzzle.  I've provided two hints below.  One small, one bigger.  They're colorized to prevent spoilers.  Just highlight them to reveal the hint.

• Small hint:  Although 5 icons are available, only 4 of them are used.
    • Bigger hint:  What did you think of Basic Puzzle 11?  I tried to keep Basic puzzles with similar solutions near each other.

Nick

• xtbe
    xtbe Member Posts: 5
    edited May 5, 2017 3:27PM

Hi,

Tnx for the answer but still don't see it. Spent another 2 hours on it. It must be obvious but apparently when you don't see it, it looks like you don't find the solution....

Solving the Java exercise was easier than this level :-)

Another hint perhaps ? :-)

Tnx in advance

• NickR2600-Oracle
    edited May 5, 2017 7:25PM Answer ✓

You have fantastic dedication!  I'm glad you're getting into it!  It's a lot like banging on a code problem-- "hard fun".  Although in this case, quite a hard code problem =P.  You might have been close to the solution, and not realized it.  I'd often have to hold myself back during testing session.  Because I'd really want to help people who were so close, but couldn't without tainting the experiment.  I've included a few more hints below.

• Small hint:  Each wheel will have 2 icons.
    • Medium hint:  You won't need the triangleWall.
    • Bigger hint:  You might find inspiration from Basic puzzle 6.
    xtbematroxmikeuser10369893
  • xtbe
    xtbe Member Posts: 5
    edited May 6, 2017 1:50AM

Tnx a lot! The last spoiler helped, think i was running around in circles yesterday.

However I asked advice from a friend and the other insight didn't got us farther either, but now we're there  !

Have a nice weekend and tnx again.

matroxmike