• 7,900,590 Comments

Discussions

Unable to start weblogic server in Jdev 12.1.1.0

1106277 Member Posts: 23
edited May 23, 2017 5:29AM in JDeveloper and ADF

Hi,

We have a ADF project in Jdev 11.1.1.9 running on jdk7

We need to migrate to ADF 12.1.1.0 which is using jdk8

To migrate I deleted system folder for jdev11 from .jdeveloper folder.

Then I installed jdev 12.1.1.0 from jar file , so it cretaed a new system folder in my .jdeveloper folder.

I have my old middleware in directory as Oracle/Middleware  which has my old jdeveloper folder and wlsserver_10.3 folder.

So for new jdeveloper12c , I created a new directory as Oracle2/Middleware/Oracle_Home which has my jdeveloper folder and wlserver folders.

Now to run jdev12c , I go to bin in my jdeveloper folder  and run .jdev, which starts the jdeveloper12.

But I am unable to start the Integrated Weblogic Server.

I get some weblogic.management.managementException :

weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Deployer:149612]Problems were encountered while saving to the persistent store for "AppRTState[appId=DMS Application#12.2.1.1.0,retireTimeoutSecs=-1,retireTimeMillis=-1,

Module(s) State:{},

AppTarget(s) State:{DefaultServer=(appName=DMS Application#12.2.1.1.0, target=DefaultServer, state=STATE_ACTIVE, stagingState=-1)}]".

weblogic.store.PersistentStoreFatalException: [Store:280032]The store suffered a fatal error and it must be reopened.

at weblogic.store.io.file.BaseStoreIO.checkOpened(BaseStoreIO.java:1180)

at weblogic.store.io.file.BaseStoreIO.create(BaseStoreIO.java:352)

at weblogic.store.io.file.BaseStoreIO.update(BaseStoreIO.java:435)

at weblogic.store.internal.UpdateRequest.run(UpdateRequest.java:42)

at weblogic.store.internal.StoreRequest.doTheIO(StoreRequest.java:100)

at weblogic.store.internal.PersistentStoreImpl.synchronousFlush(PersistentStoreImpl.java:1156)

at weblogic.store.internal.PersistentStoreImpl.run(PersistentStoreImpl.java:1140)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppRuntimeStateManager.save(AppRuntimeStateManager.java:325)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppRuntimeStateManager.updateState(AppRuntimeStateManager.java:1037)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.adminserver.DeploymentManager.updateRuntimeState(DeploymentManager.java:2357)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.adminserver.DeploymentManager.handleReceivedStatus(DeploymentManager.java:1310)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.adminserver.DeploymentServiceDriver.receivedStatusFrom(DeploymentServiceDriver.java:186)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: weblogic.store.PersistentStoreFatalException: [Store:280032]The store suffered a fatal error and it must be reopened.

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<May 22, 2017, 11:05:33,515 PM PDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149607> <Failed to persist state for deployment with name DMS Application#12.2.1.1.0. weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Deployer:149612]Problems were encountered while saving to the persistent store for "AppRTState[appId=DMS Application#12.2.1.1.0,retireTimeoutSecs=-1,retireTimeMillis=0,

Module(s) State:{},

AppTarget(s) State:{DefaultServer=(appName=DMS Application#12.2.1.1.0, target=DefaultServer, state=STATE_ACTIVE, stagingState=-1)}]".

weblogic.store.PersistentStoreFatalException: [Store:280032]The store suffered a fatal error and it must be reopened.

at weblogic.store.internal.PersistentStoreImpl.synchronousFlush(PersistentStoreImpl.java:1156)

at weblogic.store.internal.PersistentStoreImpl.run(PersistentStoreImpl.java:1140)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

So I am getting quite a few errors while starting weblogic server.

<BEA-149231> <Unable to set the activation state to true for the application "coherence-transaction-rar".

<BEA-149231> <Unable to set the activation state to true for the application "state-management-provider-memory-rar".

<BEA-149607> <Failed to persist state for deployment with name coherence-transaction-rar. weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Deployer:149612]Problems were encountered while saving to the persistent store

Eventually I get disk quota exceeded error:

<May 22, 2017, 11:05:34,607 PM PDT> <Critical> <Health> <BEA-310006> <Critical subsystem PersistentStore.WLS_DIAGNOSTICS in partition DOMAIN has failed. Setting server state to FAILED.

Reason: weblogic.store.PersistentStoreFatalException: java.io.IOException: Disk quota exceeded>

<May 22, 2017, 11:05:34,616 PM PDT> <Error> <NodeManager> <BEA-300040> <An I/O error occurred while writing a NodeManager status change message.

java.io.IOException: Disk quota exceeded

I am not able to figure out whats causing it to fail.

Any pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks

Answers

1106277 Member Posts: 23
    edited May 23, 2017 5:28AM

After this I close the jdeveloper and again try to reopen it through bin directory as ./jdev then it fails to open, with following errors:

Exception loading logger configuration: /scratch/Installs/Oracle2/Middleware/Oracle_Home/jdeveloper/jdev/bin/jdev-logging.conf

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/abcde/.jdeveloper/system12.2.1.1.42.170105.1202/jdev-custom-logging.conf (Disk quota exceeded)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:162)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.LauncherUtil.load(LauncherUtil.java:1295)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.LauncherUtil.setupLogging(LauncherUtil.java:1202)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.LauncherUtil.initialize(LauncherUtil.java:98)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.OracleIdeLauncher.main(OracleIdeLauncher.java:80)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.JDeveloper.main(JDeveloper.java:14)

WARNING: Cannot read logging configuration.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/abcde/.jdeveloper/system12.2.1.1.42.170105.1202/system_cache/lock (Disk quota exceeded)

at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open0(Native Method)

at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(RandomAccessFile.java:316)

at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:243)

at org.netbeans.CLIHandler.initialize(CLIHandler.java:580)

at org.netbeans.CLIHandler.initialize(CLIHandler.java:384)

at org.netbeans.MainImpl.execute(MainImpl.java:193)

at org.netbeans.MainImpl.main(MainImpl.java:85)

at org.netbeans.Main.main(Main.java:83)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.OracleIdeLauncher.launchNbMain(OracleIdeLauncher.java:446)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.OracleIdeLauncher.main(OracleIdeLauncher.java:322)

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.netbeans.CLIHandler.initialize(CLIHandler.java:709)

at org.netbeans.CLIHandler.initialize(CLIHandler.java:384)

at org.netbeans.MainImpl.execute(MainImpl.java:193)

at org.netbeans.MainImpl.main(MainImpl.java:85)

at org.netbeans.Main.main(Main.java:83)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.OracleIdeLauncher.launchNbMain(OracleIdeLauncher.java:446)

at oracle.ide.osgi.boot.OracleIdeLauncher.main(OracleIdeLauncher.java:322)

A fatal error in the IDE boostraping code. Exiting ...

This discussion has been closed.