- 196.7K All Categories
- 2.2K Data
- 235 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 449.8K Databases
- 221.5K General Database Discussions
- 31 Multilingual Engine
- 549 MySQL Community Space
- 477 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 532 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 186.8K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.3K SQL Developer
- 295.4K Development
- 17 Developer Projects
- 138 Programming Languages
- 292.1K Development Tools
- 104 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 645.9K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 153 Java Community Process
- 105 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.1K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 17 Java Essentials
- 158 Java 8 Questions
- 85.9K Java Programming
- 79 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.2K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 203 Java User Groups
- 394 LiveLabs
- 37 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.6K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 170 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 230 Portuguese
The JDialog got drawing issue when open and can't close with [x] button
I've got weird, random and strange issue with JDialog with JDK1.6.43.
The JDialog just a normal java swing dialog that contains JTextField, JTextArea, JButton...
The JDialog instance is newly created when is open.
Out of 200 - 300 times of opening the JDialog, the JDialog is shown with partially painted. I've tried to closed the JDialog by mouse click on [x], the JDialog is not closed.
Sometimes JDialog gets partially repainted when moving the mouse within the JDialog.
What I suspect with JDialog issue is
- The JDialog is not fully repainted
- I've looked at the RepaintManager to find why the JDialog is not fully paitnted, I don't find any issue with it.
- The mouse event (left click) is not processed by the JDialog
- I've looked at how JComponent mouse event, it loops through all its sub component to find out the sub component that contains mouse click location and delegate the mouse event to that sub component.
Has anyone experienced or encountered the similar issue?
Thanks & regards,