• 3,770,444 Users
  • 2,253,115 Discussions
  • 7,875,457 Comments

Discussions

java.lang.IllegalStateException after reopening closed Environment

User734238-Oracle
User734238-Oracle Member Posts: 1
edited Jul 4, 2017 10:19AM in Berkeley DB Java Edition

After constructing and Environment and Store and using them, I then close the environment and the store and construct the Environment and Store.  The re-constructed enviroment.isValid() returns true, but when I use it I get the exception below.  Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks

-Alerting] oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.ServiceMonitor uncaught exception in thread: AlertTopicReader Thread-1

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempt to use non-open Environment object().

at com.sleepycat.je.Environment.checkHandleIsValid(Environment.java:2450) ~[je-6.4.25.jar:6.4.25]

at com.sleepycat.je.Database.checkEnv(Database.java:2394) ~[je-6.4.25.jar:6.4.25]

at com.sleepycat.je.Database.openCursor(Database.java:855) ~[je-6.4.25.jar:6.4.25]

at com.sleepycat.persist.PrimaryIndex.put(PrimaryIndex.java:413) ~[je-6.4.25.jar:6.4.25]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.events.persistent.TxDataLogger.upsertMsgsBuf(TxDataLogger.java:310) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.MsgsBufMgr.persist(MsgsBufMgr.java:139) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.MsgsBufMgr.writeData(MsgsBufMgr.java:189) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.AlertTopicReader.processMsgs(AlertTopicReader.java:209) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.AlertTopicReader.processStreams(AlertTopicReader.java:166) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.events.KafkaAlertEventConsumer.consume(KafkaAlertEventConsumer.java:256) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.events.KafkaAlertEventConsumer.run(KafkaAlertEventConsumer.java:318) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at oracle.sysman.emaas.platform.inline.alerting.MonitoredRunnable.run(MonitoredRunnable.java:31) ~[_wl_cls_gen.jar:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) ~[?:1.7.0_141]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) ~[?:1.7.0_141]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_141]

Answers

This discussion has been closed.