• 3,734,500 Users
  • 2,246,991 Discussions
  • 7,857,330 Comments

Discussions

Enable easy R script installation

Olivier Sinquin-Oracle
Olivier Sinquin-Oracle Member Posts: 14
edited Jul 12, 2017 5:00AM in R Technologies

R script should be installed by drad and dropping in the console - the same way maps and custom viz now get installed

BluShadow

Answers

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 40,992 Red Diamond
    edited Jul 4, 2017 11:33AM

The title of this community space is "Community Feedback (No Product Questions)".  The clue is in the title, that this space is for feedback about the community itself, and is NOT for product related questions, which yours clearly is.

I'm not familiar with the product myself, but if you can indicate where on the community it may belong I will move it there for you.

Does it relate to:

Or:

Or something else?

• Christian Berg
    Christian Berg Managing Director Member Posts: 9,413 Gold Crown
    edited Jul 4, 2017 12:25PM

I'd say R technologies since it seems directed at the basic R itself rather than R in the context of an analytics platform.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 37,086 Red Diamond
    edited Jul 4, 2017 3:06PM

*** Moderator action (Timo): Moved this post to ***

BluShadow
  • Olivier Sinquin-Oracle
    Olivier Sinquin-Oracle Member Posts: 14
    edited Jul 5, 2017 8:36AM

My bad, I intended to put that idea in the DVD section. DVD 3 now offers a "console" menu where you can drag and drop maps (geojson files) and custom plugins. It makes it way easier to deploy extensions (before that I alway forgot where to put the files)  I think there should be a third menu for uploading r scripts

This discussion has been closed.