This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,889,878 Users
  • 2,269,775 Discussions
  • 7,916,823 Comments

Discussions

Search item disappears - Bug. (Apex 5.04)

3474044 Member Posts: 203
edited Jul 28, 2017 3:45PM in APEX Discussions

Hello everyone,

Problem:

So, I created select list search item for the column calls Network with the help from Oracle Community. The problem is, when I change IR's page from 1-50 to 51-100, the select list search item disappears. Even when I come back to 1-50, it still doesn't show up. CAn anyone help me to solve this problem / bug? (Please, see the screenshots for page's "Execute when page loads" and visual information about the question.

Also,

Can anyone help me to avoid blank list item from select list? When I press it and search it just search for all the select list item. But, in the IR itself, when I arrange the Network column, it doesn't even show that blank list item. Is there any other way to solve this problem rather than working on the data itself?

Thanks for any answer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.PNG3.PNG

1.PNG4.PNG

Message was edited by: cs-ftw

This discussion has been closed.