• 3,814,138 Users
  • 2,258,824 Discussions
  • 7,892,585 Comments

Discussions

Keep failing to create PFX file.

JCasebeer
JCasebeer Member Posts: 35
edited Feb 13, 2018 3:53AM in Mobile Application Framework

I've been working with the Oracle mobile application development framework of MAF. I'm in the middle of configuring it based on the documentation provided

on the link.https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/oepe12216/oepe/install/GUID-C1A57FFB-E14C-4FF5-8901-1EEFF75EB52D.htm#OEPIG198 I'm trying to create a PFX file o my Windows ten so I can use maf with visual PFX can't build.PNGstudios, but the command written in the documentation won't execute. What am I doing wrong?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• handat
    handat Member Posts: 4,688 Gold Crown
    edited Jul 31, 2017 3:35AM Answer ✓

Your path is set incorrectly. You need to put quotes "" around any directory that has spaces in them. The problem you are having is that you cannot find the makecert.exe command in the path. You need to either fix your path environment variable, or alternatively, use the find functionality and find makecert.exe and drag it into your command window.

Answers

• dvohra21
    dvohra21 Member Posts: 14,474 Gold Crown
    edited Jul 22, 2017 2:03PM

Is the MAF version the same as in the documentation? Which command/s don't run?

• handat
    handat Member Posts: 4,688 Gold Crown
    edited Jul 31, 2017 3:35AM Answer ✓

Your path is set incorrectly. You need to put quotes "" around any directory that has spaces in them. The problem you are having is that you cannot find the makecert.exe command in the path. You need to either fix your path environment variable, or alternatively, use the find functionality and find makecert.exe and drag it into your command window.