Forum Stats

  • 3,855,338 Users
  • 2,264,499 Discussions
  • 7,905,972 Comments

Discussions

Lazy Loading Static Content Regions

AlexAugs
AlexAugs Member Posts: 57
edited Sep 8, 2017 10:27AM in APEX Discussions

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my page. The page has 9 Static Content Regions, 5 Reports, 16 Buttons, 13 Items and 19 Dynamic Actions. It needs like 1 or 2 seconds to load the page but my chef wants that the page should load faster. So I tried to analyze the page.

In Google Chrome I got this kind of Information.

Chrome 1.JPG

That's the part which I guess that it will be the problem

pastedImage_3.png

I also debugged the page with apex debugger.

<td class="u-tL" headers="C200285411217572207" style="padding: 6px 12px; color: #404040; border-left: 1px solid #f0f0f0;
6237810785937989633WA0918361051100show2274 seconds ago0.4450
6237510785937989633WA0918361051100show22718 seconds ago0.4388
623725187512657408WA0918361051100show19556 seconds ago0.1430
623691886989014780-5187512657408nobody1051100show2856 seconds ago0.0387
6185115182955847792WA0918361051100show21719 hours ago0.6970
618488414253480505WA0918361051100show19719 hours ago0.1496
618454476139362213-8414253480505nobody1051100show2819 hours ago0.0226
608164476139362213WA0918361051100show12523 hours ago0.0353
608134476139362213WA0918361051100show12723 hours ago0.0380
608104476139362213-27721898872134nobody1051100show2823 hours ago0.0254
6055327721898872134WA0918361051100show21724 hours ago0.5688
6055027721898872134WA0918361051100show21724 hours ago0.5277
6047914463333003938WA0918361051100show21725 hours ago0.5792
6041414973555375621WA0918361051100show21725 hours ago0.5904
6041114973555375621WA0918361051100show21725 hours ago0.5348
6040814973555375621WA0918361051100show21725 hours ago0.5456
6040514973555375621WA0918361051100show21725 hours ago0.5482
600612492074914030WA0918361051100f?p=105:1100:2492074914030::::P1100_OBJ_ID:11100509055103533512001042 hours ago0.0201
565056955148220447WA0918361051100f?p=105:1100:6955148220447:DELETE:NO:RP:P1100_NET_ID%2CP1100_OBJ_ID%2CP1100_OBJ_ID_1%2CP1100_USER:1709011043350696032584%2C1209131006521191743375%2C1209131006521191743375%2CWA091836106 days ago0.1783
558260nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:1706120841460137360124307 days ago4.2837
5475016207254055166WA0918361051100f?p=105:1100:16207254055166::::P1100_OBJ_ID%2CP1100_USER%2CP1100_PERSON%2CP1100_GROUP:1706120841460137360124%2CWA091836%2CWA091836%2CERSN-N1108 days ago0.0184
5172016593588955479nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:17061208414601373601241310 days ago0.0261
517185364110801174nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:02041615193400406274761310 days ago0.0280
5171610214237761801nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:02041615193400406274761310 days ago0.0238
517146148186997520nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:02041615193400406274761310 days ago0.0208
517128710237880592nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:02041615193400406274761310 days ago0.0239
5171013582181724450nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:17072806185102673776701310 days ago0.0265
5170610754287943387nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:02041615193400406274761310 days ago0.0241
5170416989413997551nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJ_ID:02041615193400406274761310 days ago0.0820
499732460701824711nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJECTID:801102 weeks ago0.0233
4995317461950230677nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJECTID:785102 weeks ago0.0213
499516829783439100nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJECTID:785102 weeks ago0.0230
4994916199206158221nobody1051100f?p=105:1100:::::P1100_OBJECTID:785102 weeks ago0.0259
49947
Tagged:

Answers

  • mario_77
    mario_77 Member Posts: 32
    edited Sep 8, 2017 10:27AM

    Hi Alex,

    I'd try first to identify the specific component that is causing this slowness (e.g. a report, an item, etc...). You could try removing component once at a time for instance, as you did, or using another method.

    If it's a report, I'd  check if it's the underlying query that is not performing well.

    Can you add maybe some filters to your report, so you report doesn't have to load the whole information when the page renders.

    I had some issues in the past with the autocomplete text-field item. If it's not set to "Lazy Load" could cause important slow down the page rendering process also.

    So, I'd suggest to find out the specific component that is causing the issue first and then take action.

    I hope this helps.

    AlexAugs
This discussion has been closed.