- 384.5K All Categories
- 2.5K Data
- 551 Big Data Appliance
- 1.9K Data Science
- 451.3K Databases
- 222.1K General Database Discussions
- 32 Multilingual Engine
- 560 MySQL Community Space
- 479 NoSQL Database
- 7.9K Oracle Database Express Edition (XE)
- 3.1K ORDS, SODA & JSON in the Database
- 561 SQLcl
- 4K SQL Developer Data Modeler
- 187.4K SQL & PL/SQL
- 21.4K SQL Developer
- 296.8K Development
- Application Development
- 18 Developer Projects
- 140 Programming Languages
- 293.5K Development Tools
- 112 DevOps
- 3.1K QA/Testing
- 646.2K Java
- 28 Java Learning Subscription
- 37K Database Connectivity
- 193 Java Community Process
- 106 Java 25
- 22.1K Java APIs
- 138.2K Java Development Tools
- 165.3K Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- 21 Java Essentials
- 165 Java 8 Questions
- 86K Java Programming
- 81 Java Puzzle Ball
- 65.1K New To Java
- 1.7K Training / Learning / Certification
- 13.8K Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
- 94.3K Java SE
- 13.8K Java Security
- 206 Java User Groups
- 529 LiveLabs
- 39 Workshops
- 10.2K Software
- 6.7K Berkeley DB Family
- 3.5K JHeadstart
- 5.7K Other Languages
- 2.3K Chinese
- 178 Deutsche Oracle Community
- 1.1K Español
- 1.9K Japanese
- 236 Portuguese
How to identify my current cursor position region
I am a beginner in APEX, and I need your guidance to achieve one functionality.
Expectation : To have common toolbar which is a collection of standard buttons ( To Create, Edit, Save ).
Due to this expectation, I can't able to have buttons in any of my region.
Is there any way to achieve to this? Please shower your inputs.
Whether it is possible by identifying the current cursor region or position.
To understand in a better way, Sample screen is available at https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=52347:2:12392262737021::NO
In sample screen, we have two regions at the top. Top-Left region is a customer information grid. Top-right is just a simple form/static region with two fields.
And, the third below/bottom region is, grid of orders.
1. If I Click on any part of customer grid region, Is there any way to identify that my cursor or position or pointer is in customer grid region?
2. If I Click or navigate to form region, Is there any way to identify that my cursor or position or pointer is in test form region?
3. If I Click on any part of order region, Is there any way to identify that my cursor or position or pointer is in order grid region?
If we can identify the region, Is there any easy way to do the new, edit, delete operations?