• 2,260,838 Discussions
  • 7,897,404 Comments

Discussions

How to hide/show login/logout details

kchemweno
kchemweno Member Posts: 92 Blue Ribbon
edited Sep 26, 2017 1:54AM in JDeveloper and ADF

Am using Jdeveloper 12c

I would like to accomplish in my web application a login/logout and change password using similar layout as used on this Oracle community site.

The picture below says it all. I want to be able to click my username (the red area) and more details  are shown (the blue area).

My question is, which layout components should I use?

pastedImage_1.png

Tagged:
kchemweno

Answers

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 41,978 Red Diamond
    edited Sep 25, 2017 6:35AM

*** Moderator note: Question now moved to JDeveloper space.  The "Getting Started" space is a great place to introduce yourself and learn about using the community, but it's not the best place to ask product related questions, as you cannot guarantee there are any of the product specific experts hanging around there.  Best to search the community for the product space that matches the product you're referring to, and ask your question there instead.

• Sam11116
    Sam11116 Member Posts: 355 Blue Ribbon
    edited Sep 25, 2017 3:13PM

BluShadow, I think the user wants to show us the example by using the image, but he wants to ask is what component can be used to achieve same type of pop-up when clicked on username which gives him a view which looks the blue highlighted space using the available components in ADF.

kchemweno
  • Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,462 Red Diamond
    edited Sep 26, 2017 1:54AM

@Sam11116 Well, BluShadow just added the comment as the OP had posted the question in the wrong space and moved it over to the right space.

@kchemweno You can use a link (or button) and add a showPopupBehavior to it. Then on click the popup will open. In the popup you show the data you like.

Timo

kchemweno
This discussion has been closed.